Thursday, October 6, 2011

SO MANY GREAT COOKS IN BLOG-LAND......
KEEP THOSE TASTY RECIPES COMING!

I love this time of the year.....getting ready for "all" of the Holidays.
OCTOBER is a great month to try new recipes and choose the ones that your family absolutely loves!
OF COURSE there are "ole time favorites" that are always served at Holiday meals.

This is one of my favorites and last night I got to craving these "sweet" little things. 
Candied Sweet Potatoes....yummy!
Must add lots of sugar......

DONE!

and of course you must cook them in cast iron......at least this is the only way I cook them.
By the way I brought some to work with me today for lunch...which it is just about time.....

GOD BLESS
&
BE SAFE

~LINDA~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Ohhh I love sweet potatoes! Yummy!

    Thanks for visiting me today and for your kind comment. :)
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet potatoes plain with just butter, salt and pepper. A local restaurant serves them baked and opened up like a regular baked potato. Then they are topped with a butter/sugar/cinnamon combo.
    Love your pumpkin photos over on the sidebar. Cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I love candied yams...But I make my with brown sugar and I like to eat them all smooshed up with some milk in it. We call it Taninole...Yummo. Wishing you a beautiful autumn day.

    Blessings,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete