Saturday, September 17, 2011

BUSY DAY FOR ME....HOW ABOUT YOU?

I have been trying to catch up on some much needed outside work.

I prefer working outside in this 70-80 degree weather....seems I can get more done!
If my back holds out I might get it all done............
yeah right...........before winter hits.
Cleaning up flower beds.....they all need mulch!

Look what I found in one of the flower beds.....one of the Texas Grasshoppers....I thought they had all died out......usually we do not see them around this late in the year......I guess he or she likes it here!
 Sun-Bathing!

Thinks he/she is hiding from me!
Have never seen one of these......they grow about 4-6 inches long. They do look a little eerie but they are a very pretty critter!

Hope all of you have had a wonderful and productive Saturday!

God Bless
&
Be Safe

~Linda~

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I bet that thing could take a big bite out of something! Hope they don't come our way!

    ReplyDelete