Monday, October 11, 2010

YUM! YUM!

This is a great dish and easy to make! I admit I did not discover this one by myself, my brother recommended it to me, I am glad he did. It was a hit with my hubby too....I will be buying more of this in the future. Good Earth makes products with No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Preservatives and this recipe has 100% Whole Grain Brown Rice. Good Earth has several different recipes to choose from, I chose Herb Crusted Chicken with Mushroom Risotto. Also included 100% whole grain brown rice, wine sauce, seasoned panko crumbs and mushroom risotto seasoning. All you do add is chicken and follow the directions on the box. I found Good Earth products at Kroger Grocery Store here in Jackson, you can go to their site to see more about Good Earth at http://www.goodearthathome.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment