Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ARE YOU READY?????

It's almost here.....CHRISTMAS!!!!
I love this time of the year, getting with family and friends, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. I love the decorating, making everything sparkle with lights, the smell of cinnamon, breads and cookies baking in the oven. I love to make gifts that someone would love and appreciate, I don't spend a lot of money, even though I probably do spend too much on the grand-kids. They are only little once and I love to see them happy and excited. I love sitting around curled up with a blanket with the fireplace going and watching Christmas movies, one of my favorites is It's A Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart.
This is our tree this year and I would love to see your Christmas tree... post a comment with a pic of your tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment