Monday, December 20, 2010

Hand-Made Gifts From the Heart

Shhhhh...this purse I made is for my mom for Christmas....so if you know her please don't tell her, I want her to be surprised. I made the little black flowers out of strips of fabric and covered buttons with coordinating red fabric for the center of the flower. I lined it with black fabric and both sides of  lining have 3 pockets for plenty of storage. The purse is fastened with a heavy duty magnetic snap. I added 4 black buttons to the bottom, one on each corner, to keep it from getting dirty. The large gold heart shape pin is one I have had for a long time. I enjoy crafting and making special gifts for special people in my life. Sometimes I spend lots of hours on one gift, to get it just like I want it. When I feel its right and completed with lots of "Love" then I am happy to give it to that someone special.
 
I will be posting more after Christmas......after everyone has received their gifts. My mom does not have a computer so that is why I am posting her gift now. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment