Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TIC TAC TOE Anyone

I made my two sweet grandsons this Tic Tac Toe game for Christmas. I found this in one of my craft books I have and altered it some. It was a hit!! I used felt for the front and game squares, I cut out the game pieces from felt and I used fabric (that I already had) for the back and the buttons I already had. Let me tell you...I have buttons... I love buttons! If anyone ever wants to give me anything, they can give me "buttons", especially unusual ones. Back to the game...It folds nicely, as you can see in the photo, for storage.
 All laid out with the game pieces, cut from felt.
 Yes, it is made to open to store all the game pieces inside.
 This is so cool how it folds for storage.
Ready to be tucked away until time to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment