Friday, February 4, 2011

BAG of FLOWERS
Little paper flowers
I can't take the credit for these.....my daughter made these for a get well gift. They are so cute I just had to share them with you.

I love the little bottles she put them in......

she loves to use her tiny little bottles as flower vases........

she does this just about all year as long as she has fresh flowers.


This is a small paper bag.............
folded and scrunched down with an added bow.

Place the little bottles (vases) in the bag.........

now you have this Bag of Flowers as a get well or thinking of you gift.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend!

Linda

10 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Are the flower petals made from paint sample cards? They're really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by texwisgirl.....the paint sample cards is a great idea. My daughter made the flower strips from thin decorative paper and the flower petals are from die-cuts. You can make the flower petals but they need to be made out of heavier paper than the center of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! That would put a smile on anyone's face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun craft my daughter would enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love new visitors!
    Blessings,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really amazing. I just love the idea and the bag is really great. She is quite talented :)
    Thanks for linking up with FF Friday. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling idea! I love how the paper bag looks with the flowers. I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I remember making flowers from plastic bags with my sweet granddaughter, years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thoughtful, sweet, and inventive. A real day brightener!

    ReplyDelete