Friday, February 11, 2011

NEW LOOK

 By all means I am NOT a decorator......
I would like to say "Thank You" for all the suggestions and tips from my great friends in blog-land.

I will show the "BEFORE" picture and then the "AFTER" picture and please feel free to leave your comments.

OK, here it is................


THE BEFORE
Very blah after taking down all the Christmas decorations.

It needed......"HELP".


THE AFTER
OK..what do you think..........come on give it to me straight!



After posting this and looking at the picture I am thinking about adding more flowers to the top of the wreath.........what do you think?

God Bless

Stay Warm
&
Be Safe

Linda

4 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a wreath person, although it does add some nice color. :) However, I LOVE that little church bird house thing to the left and the cluster of colored bottles on the right. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it looks nice; I would add more flowers to the top of the wreath. I'm not too good at decorating and sometimes think my things look plain; fewer things, less dusting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great...I would add more flowers to the top..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like spring to me! I think your idea to add more flowers is a great one. Good job. Have a good week end.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete