Thursday, February 24, 2011

THRIFT STORE FINDS.....
A couple of more great finds while I was shopping last weekend in Camden. 

I love finding these small thrift stores....you never know what you will find. 

As soon as I walked in the store my eyes went to this wall sconce............

 It spoke.....
            
"COTTAGE"

then it was calling my name so I could not pass it up.
I gave $8 for it......probably not the best bargain but I did not think it was too bad.......
It's 17 inches tall and it does have that cottage look.


This little cheese dome was found in a different thrift store.....my mom got one too.....
ONLY $4....don't know yet how I am going to use it.....I have seen several of these decorated up so cute....if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave me a comment with your idea. I would love to hear from all of my crafted friends in Blog-land.

God Bless
&
Be Safe

Linda

2 comments:

  1. You are so fortunate to find pretty things; all the things around here seem to be old clothes and ordinary junk. I don't know what the last item is to be used for; could you tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice wall sconce. And I know what you mean about an item "calling your name". Happens to me all the time ;)

    Dianna

    ReplyDelete