Saturday, March 31, 2012

DARN MOSQUITOES!

Such a busy time of the year...at home and at work.

I hope everyone is having beautiful weather....it has been absolutely gorgeous here in West TN. Oh how I wish it could stay like this all the time...I love all of the beautiful mixed colors of God's creations.


Even all of the little country critters....except for those "Pesky Little Mosquitoes".


I think I know who loves critters more than I do......
Hubby did some research and found a non-chemical bug killer
 (for the pesky ones) called....
"Mosquito Barrier"
which we will be ordering.....here is the link if you are in need of it too....

I don't care what time of the day it is these "Pesky Mosquitoes" are attacking me .....and I don't like it especially when I am shooting photos!
"Sweetness"
God Bless
&
Be Safe

~Linda~


No comments:

Post a Comment