Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Sweet Sounds of Country Living.....

 What a way to start a morning...... 

Sitting with the front door open just as the sun is coming up, with a cool breeze flowing through the screen door....sweet silence except the for the wonderful birds singing....sweet music to my ears. 
 We have a busy weekend ahead.....projects to work on....plan to get some blogging done this weekend....I am so behind in reading your sweet blogs.

I will grab the camera and get some shots sometime during the weekend...hope you can do the same.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
St. Patrick’s Day is a Christian festival celebrating the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. In 1903, Saint Patrick’s Day became an official public holiday in Ireland.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

God Bless
&
Be  Safe

~Linda~

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous view from you doorway! I've been listening to the songs of my mockingbird the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love, love, love your porch screen door...I think I've told you that before...Anyway, a very happy and blessed St. Partick's Day to you Linda...We won't be doing much today it is pouring cats and dogs :-) Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana and yes you have...by the way I bought it at Lowe's a couple of years ago....I do enjoy it this time of the year.

      Delete
  3. One of our next projects is to get screen doors up on the kitchen door and back door. I love a screen door when the breeze flows through the house. I am loving all this beautiful weather around here. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty, the weather has been beautiful here too...enjoy the cool breeze because it will be getting hot before we know it. We need to add a screen door on the dining room door....we will get around to it one of these days.

      Delete
  4. That photo of the screen door with the sun coming up is so beautiful. I love screen doors and porches. Take care, P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete