Friday, March 2, 2012

MARCH IS HERE......YEAH!

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day.....Sunshine and 70 degrees.....my kind of weather!

Today is a different story...even though it will get to the upper 70's ....it is suppose to storm.....some severe. :0(

Great weekend ahead...Sunny and in the 60's and working on house projects that desperately need to get finished. Hope your weekend is great and productive as well. I will take time out to go for walks and shoot some photos.....this really energizes me when I can get out with my camera and shoot photos of God's beautiful creations!

God is so good....I am so glad to be alive and well...I pray each day for each and everyone....I know that somewhere someone is sick, hurting, discouraged, having hard times in their lives....whatever their need is help me pray to lift them up to our "Great God" for their needs.


God Bless
&
Be Safe

~Linda~


2 comments: