Sunday, May 20, 2012

Simon....Theodore....Alvin.......

Not really.........just our little Squirrel friends......

I know some people don't like squirrels but I love to watch and shoot them (with my camera)....and yes I know they are from the rodent family but you just got to admit that they are "so cute".
By the way I took my window screens down in the kitchen (just above the sink) to get better pics...those darn things just get in the way of a good shot. 

These were taken Saturday through my kitchen window... 
without the screens....
much much better!
 
 You just gotta admit that this little fellow is the cutest....the first pic looks like a garden statue.

These pics were taken this morning on our back deck......
 looks as though it's saying his/her prayer before breakfast.
 
So sweet....stopped to give me a pose.....yeah right!













Hope you have had a great weekend and hope you enjoyed my little squirrel friends!

Until Next Time......

God Bless
&
Be Safe

~Linda~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment