Wednesday, May 30, 2012

4 Day Work Week (at work)......

In my previous post I mentioned a wedding I went to last weekend......if you would like to see a few more pics of the wedding please go to my photography blog at Linda Segerson Photography. While you are there I would like to invite you to please check out some of my other photos....I would love to read your comments on them.

Only a 4 day work week....YEAH! I loved my long 3 day weekend off last week but it sure was hard to go back to work after being off that extra day.

I keep an old stainless steel mixing bowl out under a tree in the front yard filled with water (I thought) for my squirrels and the other day I was standing in the kitchen looking out the window and saw one of the squirrels take his paw and pull the bowl over to look inside and it was empty.....my heart sank....I felt so sorry for him, he was looking for water. Shame on me for not keeping it filled...so I immediately went outside and filled it. Now I keep a check on the bowl about every other day and keep fresh water in it. 
"boy do I feel better" 

This cemetery dates back to early 1800's
Hubby & I rode around looking for grave sites of relatives on Monday, Memorial Day, and I was able to get some shots of a couple of barns. I will be posting the barn shots on my photography site soon......
Linda Segerson Photography...and I hope you can make it to view them.

God Bless
&
Be Safe

~Linda~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment