Sunday, September 5, 2010

Alternative Coffee Creamer

Powdered Milk  

Just recently I switched from regular coffee creamer to powdered milk, took me a couple of days to get used to it, I will never go back.  After a few days I adjusted the amount that I was using, actually it only takes a small amount (2 tsp) to a cup of coffee to suit my taste. I hung in there because of the Health Factors.....there is NO Trans Fat!  I wish I could drink it black, can't do it, I have tried. I usually drink 1 cup in the mornings and sometimes I will drink 1/2 cup in the afternoon. I feel so much better about the change because I know that the powdered milk is Fortified with Vitamins A&D and it has Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus and Riboflavin and most important it has NO Trans Fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment