Friday, September 3, 2010

Cream Cheese Lovers!

My "Best Choice" of Cream Cheese!

I love my cream cheese, really I do, that is why I switched to Weight Watchers Cream Cheese Spread. You can now buy it in most stores. As you can see I buy the Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese Spread and it is 25% less fat than the regular Whipped Cream Cheese. By the way if you are doing the WW diet it only counts as 1 point for a whopping 2 Tbsp. which is a serving. I use it for the base on MY side of the Homemade pizza we have on the weekend and I also love cream cheese in mashed potatoes. So if you love cream cheese like I do this might be the "Best Choice" for you also. If you have any suggestions using cream cheese please share it by posting it in the comment section at the bottom of this posting.
This pic was taken and posted by me (Linda) on 09-03-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment