Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LOVE THE RESULTS!

A Great Use For Baking Soda!

A couple of months ago I was having trouble getting the hair spray build up out of my hair, my regular shampoo was not doing the trick. So what did I do, I went and purchased a Clarifying Shampoo and guess what, it did not  solve the problem either, even though its a great shampoo. So I got to thinking  about something natural I could use and that is how I came up with the idea of using Baking Soda. You may think is is crazy but it works and you only need to use it about once a month.  I mix about 1 tbsp of baking soda to about 1 tbsp of shampoo, any shampoo, in a cup. Stir to mix up til smooth, pour on wet hair and massage shampoo mixture into hair as you normally do. Now, rinse well and always use a conditioner afterward, this will keep hair from drying out. REMEMBER, only do this ONCE a month if needed.
Photo taken and posted by Linda 09-07-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment