Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Get Your Vitamin C and More!

Emergen-C Is A Great Product!
 
The cold and flu season is just around the corner, actually some of us are already having allergy problems with the changing of the weather every few days. As I have already posted about Pure Raw Honey and how it helps with allergies, you can also buy a product called Emergen-C, you can buy this at different stores and pharmacies. They have different varieties and flavors. They really work! I have been taking the Emergen-C for Joint Health, formulated with 500 mg Glucosamine HCI, 400 mg Chondroitin Sulfate and 1,000 mg Vitamin C. The box comes with 30 packets (1 month supply) for about 3 months now.  All you have to do is mix 1 packet with 8 oz. of cold water and stir, I have the Tangerine flavor, which is very tasty. It also has lots of other vitamins and minerals that we need to keep us healthy. If you do not need the one for your joints, there are others available, check your favorite store or pharmacy or you can check on line where to purchase. I can not believe how it has helped my joints and my nails, yes my fingernails. I have never been able to grow nails but now I have nails that I can polish and actually look good! I think I will make an appointment and get a REAL manicure done, oh boy I can't wait! 
Photo taken & posted by Linda 9-14-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment