Monday, November 1, 2010

"JUST AROUND THE CORNER"

WHO IS GETTING READY TO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS?
ME.......I am planning to start early....getting the trees up this week. I think I am going to let our 2 grandsons help decorate the small tree this weekend when they come down to visit. Christmas is my favorite Holiday, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, the music, I love Christmas music. Matter of fact starting today Christmas music will be playing at our house! I love the memories of past Christmas's, oh the joys of playing "Santa". All the Christmas Eve's staying up til 3 AM putting toys together and getting everything under the tree just to see the excitement in our kids on Christmas morning, oh how I miss those days!
This is a pic of my Christmas Tree last year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment