Wednesday, November 3, 2010

IT'S ALMOST TURKEY TIME!

TELL ME HOW YOU PREPARE YOUR TURKEY OR ................
whatever you serve for Thanksgiving. In our house it is generally Turkey & Dressing, mashed potatoes, candied yams or sweet potato casserole, you know with all those marshmallows on top, green beans, rolls, purple hull peas, deviled eggs, green onions and of course sliced cranberry sauce. I have to have cranberry sauce when I eat Turkey & Dressing, they go together like.....peanut butter & jelly. And to top it all off, if you have room, dessert, it might be my home-made chocolate pie, my moms home-made pecan pie, my home-made zucchini bread, my mom's home-made banana pudding, or whatever anyone else decides to bring, it might be all of these! The main thing is to be THANKFUL for each and everyday and the many blessings God gives us. 

It makes me hungry just writing about it......leave a comment telling what you are planning to have for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. The best part of Thanksgiving is getting some of your cornbread dressing; always has been and always will be.

    ReplyDelete