Thursday, January 6, 2011

ALL GROWN UP

I can't believe that Smokie, our black lab will be 6 yrs old this June.......time just gets away. Even though he will be 6, I think in human years he will be 36, but he still acts like a puppy. My mother always calls him "Loppy", he is always jumping and lopping, even now. When he was a baby and up until he was about 1 year old he slept and played with a purple stuffed animal that my mom gave him and never tore it up, then one day another dog, (family members dog), came to visit and the visiting dog tore it up. I felt so sorry for Smokie, he was lost without it for a few days. Oh well he got past it and moved on to bigger things, like moles!

 Just a baby.

Smokie does not look to thrilled about having his pic made this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment