Wednesday, January 5, 2011

COLLECTION OF OLD BOTTLES

I can not help myself, I LOVE old, unusual and pretty glass bottles. Close family members gave me a couple of these, I found others at antique malls and yard sales. I have never paid much for the ones I purchased, like the one I bought today, the clear jenny bottle, in an antique mall for only $6.40. I paid only a $1.00 for the knobby vinegar bottle at a yard sale a few years ago.  I can not imagine why anyone would have problems trying to figure out what to get me for a gift, I will give you a hint.....It is so easy, this year for my birthday, Christmas, or just because you care, an old beautiful bottle would be just fine with me. I know some of you think I am nuts but what can I say, I think they are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment