Friday, January 14, 2011

LITTLE "DOTS"

 Do you know what these little "dots" are.........well these little "dots" are those little thingies that stick on the inside top and bottom corners of your kitchen cabinets that act as a cushion when you shut them. 
It seems that our little 3 yr old grandson does not want them on my cabinet doors........I can not tell you how many times I have re-stuck them and he goes behind me and un-sticks them. 

You know we all have these little things that just nag at us that we are 

so tempted to do something about...........

I guess these little "dots"  are it for him. 
 Our sweet little Caleb

Grandma has a surprise for him the next time he is here.......I have hot glued them back on this time and lets see if the little stinker will able to pull them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment