Sunday, January 16, 2011

BISCUIT TIME

My Cast Iron Biscuit Pan Has Arrived!

I have been wanting one of these for a long time......I can't believe I did not get it for my Birthday or for Christmas. What does it take for someone to get the hint? All is forgiven because I found this one on Ebay and it arrived on Saturday. You can find some great bargains on Ebay and this is one of them........Brand new and I got it for a $18.00 and that included shipping. They sell for $30.00 on line and at Cracker Barrel.......so I think I did ok. 

It just came out of the oven after being seasoned.....you have to do this before you use it the first time. 

Guess what is for breakfast tomorrow morning......you got it..... 
Home-made Buttermilk Biscuits! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the biscuit pan; never have seen one like it. I love homemade biscuits! Hints do go unnoticed sometimes don't they. Thanks for visiting my blog. You asked how long it took to make the quilt; I can't give an answer because my work comes in spurts between farm chores.

    ReplyDelete