Wednesday, January 26, 2011

JUST BEAUTIFUL..........
This is the kind of snow I like......not too much........not on the roads and lots on the trees. This was taken in my backyard this morning........we are so lucky to be surrounded with trees all covered with this beauty that our wonderful gracious God sent us last night!

This is a Dogwood tree in the front yard..........just gorgeous!

This is also a shot of the front yard.

Like I have said before I am not a winter person....do not like the 30 and below temps.   This kind of snow I can deal with because it will be melting today....temps will be in the upper 30's and the next few days we will be having lots of SUN and warmer temps....around 50 and maybe even warmer......Thank you Lord!

Have a wonderful blessed day my friends in Blog-land!

No comments:

Post a Comment