Monday, January 10, 2011

WE GOT OUR SNOW

Yes the weather man got it right this time.......about 3 inches of snow here, which is about normalI have been out taking photos around the property, I don't drive in it but that is OK, I have lots of ground to cover here. Like I have said before, I never know what I will stumble upon that is an interest to me to photograph.
Our dinner bell, no I do not use it to call for dinner, even though I have thought about it at times.
The snow really piled up on the outdoor furniture on the deck.
 Our black lab, Smokie, looking pretty in the snow.


Here are some photos that I took when I went for a walk down the driveway this morning.
Tire tracks are from hubby's truck.
The snow will be hanging around for a few days, the temps are going to stay very cold. I have plenty of coffee, hot chocolate, hot teas, orange juice and a pot of home-made soup. I will probably make some home-made chicken and dumplings, great for this kind of weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment