Monday, January 10, 2011

I ALMOST LOST IT

The TVA power lines on our property run over our driveway and back in the summer TVA came out to cut back trees, new laws required them to cut back any tree or tree limbs within 75' of power lines. Luckily I was at home and I asked to them spare this beautiful Cedar tree and a big Oak tree on one side of the power lines.  I am so thankful the TVA crew was so nice about it and left both of them, they did trim back a few needed branches on the Oak. They also cut down 2 dead pine trees on each side of the front property line for us, I am so glad that we did not have to cut these down ourselves, our luck they would have fell on the telephone lines. I trimmed and shaped this Cedar about 3 or 4 yrs ago and come early Spring I will need to trim a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment