Saturday, January 8, 2011

CHANGE

For breakfast I normally have a bowl of oats with diced apples, chopped walnuts, cinnamon, wheat germ and a little sugar to sweeten them. I wanted a change this morning so I cooked pancakes.....but a Healthy Breakfast. Well most of my breakfast is Healthy anyway. Whole wheat buttermilk pancakes with added blueberries, I did not have fresh blueberries but I had some in the freezer. For the pancakes I used Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat, Whole Grain Buttermilk Mix, a small amount of Smart Balance Oil, Skim Milk and a Fresh Country Egg...so far all is good for me. I added only a small amount of pancake syrup...not so good for me but I did top them off with walnuts which are good for me. I did have fresh center cut bacon, but only 2 small pieces...I know this is not so good for me either, but I did add my apple slices which are good for me. I added a glass of cold Skim Milk and I was set to go and I enjoyed every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment