Friday, January 14, 2011

IS IT TIME YET???

I don't know about you but I am getting so anxious to start planting seed......matter of fact I found a company on line yesterday and order some seed. This is the first time I have ordered from them but their prices are great and Free Shipping on orders of $20.00 or more, and if you order under $20.00 the shipping is only $2.00..........now you just can't beat that. 

You can check them out at http://www.genericseeds.com they are out of Springville, UT. 

(The pictures are from their site)

These are a few I ordered to get started with as soon as can.

                          Mustard Seeds                          

Seven Top Turnips

Broccoli Seeds


Green Romaine Lettuce


 I ordered these for a little later on when Early Spring arrives.
(can you tell I am really anxious now)

 Lavender Seeds

Italian Flat Leaf Parsley

Little Finger Carrot Seeds


I am not wishing my life away, time goes by too fast as it is, 
but...........Spring can come early!




No comments:

Post a Comment